Geofacets Day: Energy Transition
|Kdy:||2. 12. 2021, 15:00 – 17:30|
|Kde:||online prostredníctvom Meetyou|
|Vložné:||zdarma, nutná registrácia|
This event is meant for oil & gas, renewable energy and metals & mining professionals who want to learn more from industry experts and Geological Societies about trends and challenges driven by the Energy Transition.
The event will also cover how Geofacets, a geospatial intelligence solution, is helping organizations in the Energy Transition to make more informed and confident decisions, enabling them to optimize resources, prioritize opportunities and mitigate risk.
Agenda and presenters:
- The impact of the Energy Transition in the Oil & Gas Industry – Sebastian Luening, GALP
- How scientific data can help the Energy Transition: examples of CCUS and Geothermal – Adriana Mantilla Pimiento, Geothermal Energy Consultant, Ex-Repsol
- The role of critical minerals in the Energy Transition – Dr. Simon Jowitt, Vice-President, Student Affairs of the Society of Economic Geologists
- The role of Geosciences in the Energy Transition – Megan O’Donnell, The Geological Society of London
- How an industry redefines and refocuses its future – Sandra Merten, Elsevier
Albertina icome Praha s.r.o., Štěpánská 16, 110 00 Praha 1
tel.: 222 231 212