Creating and Formatting Monographs and Theses. How to save research time like a pro with SciFlow
|Kdy:||15. 6. 2022, 14:00 – 15:00|
|Vložné:||zdarma, nutná registrace|
Creating any academic book comes with many challenges: the proper layout, consistent formatting, citing correctly, and finishing on time. Formatting large documents, like a monograph, Ph.D., or Master's thesis, consumes a lot of time. With SciFlow, authors, researchers, and students can produce a monograph or thesis with a single click.
This master class shows how to create a typeset book with a button push. We provide ten valuable suggestions from customer projects to create professional looks in SciFlow, whether in English or your local language, according to the highest standards of global publishers or based on your own institution's templates.
What's on offer:
- Intro to SciFlow: Write first, format at the end
- Choosing the right template
- Using a clear structure
- Citing consistently
- Maintaining figures, tables, and equations stringently
- Mastering the editorial flow in SciFlow
- Making the final touches: page breaks, hyphens, and more
- Using the SciFlow support
- Submit stress-free
- Do more with your book: more export formats to address more distribution channels
Webinář proběhne v angličtině.
Přednášející / Speakers:
Joanna Sikorski (project manager at KIT Scientific Press)
Arthur Höring (Customer Success Specialist in SciFlow)
Navazující / Other SciFlow Master Classes:
Albertina icome Praha s.r.o., Štěpánská 16, 110 00 Praha 1
tel.: 222 231 212